Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bites
When you have Homemade Cookie Mix on hand, these nutty PB&J cookies are ready to eat in no time! For another recipe that uses the Homemade Cookie Mix (find recipe below), try these Frosted Brownie Cups.
30 ServingsPrep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1-1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Jam or Preserves, any flavor
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine Homemade Cookie Mix, peanut butter, egg, water and vanilla in
- large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Form into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in chopped peanuts. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Using the rounded
- handle of wooden spoon, make an indentation about 1/2-inch wide in
- each cookie. Fill with 1/4 teaspoon jam. Cool completely on cooling
- rack. Yield: 2 1/2 dozen.
Homemade Cookie Mix: In a bowl combine 2 cups Pillsbury® flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Cut in 2/3 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening or 2/3 cups Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks with a pastry blender until mixture