Peanut Butter and Banana Teddy Bear Sandwiches
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 slices bread
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced or 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 6 raisins, halved
- Using a 3-1/2-in. teddy bear cookie cutter, cut out two bear shapes
- from each slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey. Spread over four
- teddy bear cutouts. Top with banana slices or spread with jam and
- remaining bear cutouts. Arrange three raisins on each for eyes and
- nose. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 393 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.