Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Pie Recipe
A chocolate crumb crust holds a rich peanut butter layer topped with strawberry preserves and whipped cream. "The tasty make-ahead dessert is sure to appeal to the young and the young at heart." —Vikki Rebholz, West Chester, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spoon into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 394 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC