A chocolate crumb crust holds a rich peanut butter layer topped with strawberry preserves and whipped cream. "The tasty make-ahead dessert is sure to appeal to the young and the young at heart." —Vikki Rebholz, West Chester, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spoon into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p40
Reviews for Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review