Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Mini Muffins Recipe
Kids love these mini jelly-filled treats...and so do adults. Packed with peanut butter flavor, they're a fun and easy way to start off the day...or to share as an after-school snack. -Vickie Barrow, Edenton, North Carolina
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons strawberry or grape jelly
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until smooth; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups half full. Top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 168 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Mini Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC