Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Breakfast Shake
My husband is a big "kid" who'll often whip up this tasty shake for breakfast on the go. Your kids will love the flavor of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in it. —Loretta Levitz, Allston, Massachusetts
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jam, jelly or preserves (any flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a blender, place all ingredients; cover and process for 3 minutes
- or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings (2-1/2 cups).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 346 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.