- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until
- smooth. Add the vanilla, confectioners' sugar and enough milk to
- achieve spreading consistency.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with jelly. Top with
- the remaining cake layer; frost top and sides of cake with frosting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 575 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.