Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Jelly of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks, milk, peanut butter and butter; stir mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Serve with jelly. Yield: 10 waffles.
Reviews for Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles(7)
Sort By :
Loved theses waffles. Instead of jelly, served with fresh macerated strawberries. Will make again.
I used a Belgian waffle maker and will use a regular waffle make next time. :)
It's an awful lot of bowls to get dirty for waffles, but totally worth it!
We have a belgium waffle iron and it only made 5 waffles.
Helena, thank you so much for this delicious recipe! ---A fellow Sacramentan
One of my husband's favorites!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes >
- Vegetarian Brunch Recipes >