A great recipe I created for a friend after I did a blog about a race she competed in and all she wanted was a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup jelly until smooth. Unroll each sheet of crescent dough into a rectangle. Spread each with half of the filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll widthwise into 12 slices; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, cut side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over rolls; top with remaining jelly. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p36
Reviews for Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review