Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
What kids wouldn’t love waking up to this creamy smoothie flavored with banana, peanut butter and honey? For a fun variation, substitute chocolate syrup for the honey. —Traci Wynne, Denver, Pennsylvania
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-40
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into a chilled
- glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 393 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.