- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool
- completely in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with parchment paper,
- remove from pan.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until
- blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough
- milk to reach desired consistency. Frost blondies; sprinkle with
- bacon. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 blondie equals 342 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.