Peanut Bread Recipe
This moist peanut butter bread is terrific toasted and served with jelly or used in sandwiches. "Make a grilled cheese, but substitute peanut butter for the cheese and add sliced banana," suggests Barbara Hileman of Cortland, Ohio. "The gooey treat goes well with a glass of cold milk."
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 134 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC