Peanut Bread Recipe
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Peanut Bread(4)
Sort By :
I just finished a peanut butter cookie & a glass of milk. I'm glad I saw this recipe...thanks!
I made this bread because sounded good and was diffrent. Imade it for my family for Easter and I plan on making for a bake sale
Tastes wonderful, and smells so good too.
I made this for my children when they were young. It was always a big hit!