Peanut Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Dash pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, peanut butter, sugar and pepper until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the beef, onion and celery in oil for 5-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 305 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 609 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Beef Stir-Fry
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.