Peanut Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Dash pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, peanut butter, sugar and pepper until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the beef, onion and celery in oil for 5-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Peanut Beef Stir-Fry(3)
Sort By :
I quite liked this dish. I made it as-is per recipe. it had a pleasant peanutty flavor and a very nice consistency. I served it over white rice and thought it was delish. Hubby, on the other hand who is very traditional liking very average flavors was not a fan at all. I think he feels peanut buter belongs on the kids' plates at lunch...that's how he is. However if you like different flavors and like to try new things, this is the dish for you. Also, super easy to prepare.
This was really good. I served it over rice with eggrolls on the side.
This was easy and so good. I sprinkled crushed peanuts on top for some extra flavor and crunch.
More Recipe Collections
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >