Peanut & Popcorn Balls Recipe
Young and old alike enjoy munching on—and makeing—these chewy popcorn balls. Young goblins especially like them around Halloween. —Lisa Allbright, Crockett, Texas
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1. Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat marshmallows and butter on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in gelatin powder until dissolved. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. With lightly buttered hands, quickly shape mixture into twelve 2-1/2-in. balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm before wrapping in plastic wrap. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 366 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Peanut & Popcorn Balls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC