- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat marshmallows and butter on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in gelatin powder until dissolved. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- With lightly buttered hands, quickly shape mixture into twelve 2-1/2-in. balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm before wrapping in plastic wrap. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peanut & Popcorn Balls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p242
Reviews for Peanut & Popcorn Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review