Peachy Sweet Potato Bake
With canned sweet potatoes and peaches, this side dish can be put together in a hurry.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cans (17 ounces each) cut-up sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and nutmeg; cut in butter until
- the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Place sweet
- potatoes and peaches in a shallow 2-qt. broiler-proof baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with
- marshmallows. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until marshmallows are
- golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.