Peachy Sweet Potato Bake Recipe
With canned sweet potatoes and peaches, this side dish can be put together in a hurry.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. YIELD:10-12 servings
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cans (17 ounces each) cut-up sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and nutmeg; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Place sweet potatoes and peaches in a shallow 2-qt. broiler-proof baking dish. Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC