Peachy Strawberry Smoothie
“I served this delicious smoothie to my family at a Sunday gathering, and everyone liked it.”
—Deb Doran, Temecula, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups peach or apricot nectar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 6 frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45
- seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 166 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.