Peachy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups peach or apricot nectar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 6 frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 166 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Strawberry Smoothie
"We use a banana for the sweetener and it works to reduce tartness"