Peachy Spiced Cider Recipe
- 4 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 fresh orange slices (1/4-inch thick), halved
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Top with the orange slices. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: about 1 quart.
1 cup: 89 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Peachy Spiced Cider
"I really liked this drink. I was hoping for a stronger peach flavor but it seemed liked the oranges overpowered the peach. I tested it on some neighbors they liked it said it was a nice twist to traditional cider. I agree, it's also not a very sweet drink. I will try it again with less orange slices."
"I made this for a party that I hosted and it turned out great!"