- 4 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 fresh orange slices (1/4-inch thick), halved
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Top with the orange slices. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: about 1 quart.
Originally published as Peachy Spiced Cider in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p17
Reviews for Peachy Spiced Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2008
I made this for a party that I hosted and it turned out great!