- batter and 1/2 cup pecan mixture. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Arrange peaches over cake; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife
- around edge of pan to loosen. Lift cake with removable bottom from
- pan. Cool completely. Just before serving, carefully remove cake
- from pan bottom. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 452 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.