Peachy Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and diced
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large skillet, combine salsa and peaches over medium heat until warmed. Add shrimp and cilantro; cook and stir until heated through.
- 2. Place 1/4 cupful cabbage down the center of each tortilla; top with a scant 1/2 cupful shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 taco: 165 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 308mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 2 lean meat
Reviews for Peachy Shrimp Tacos
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.