Peachy Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) freezer-to-oven cinnamon rolls
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Drizzle with contents of frosting packets from the cinnamon rolls if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peachy Rolls in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p42
Reviews for Peachy Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review