Peachy Pork Ribs Recipe
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (4 pounds), cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan; add water. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, for sauce, place peaches in a blender; cover and process until blended. In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and peach puree; heat through.
- 3. Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and brushing with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 884 calories, 67g fat (26g saturated fat), 260mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 52g protein
Reviews for Peachy Pork Ribs
"I have not made this yet - but will this weekend; however, I will use Kern's peach or apricot nectar as peaches are past their season here, Will post how it goes. Based on mt experience reading recipes it will be five star so that is how I am rating i."