Peachy Pecan Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1. Divide the salad greens, oranges and pecans among four individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (2 cups salad with 3 tablespoons dressing) equals 169 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1 vegetable, 1 reduced-fat milk.