Peachy Pecan Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1. Divide the salad greens, oranges and pecans among four individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cup: 169 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 reduced-fat milk, 1 fat.
Reviews for Peachy Pecan Salad
"Great salad yummy and easy to make, i make at least 2 times a month"
"Fast but so yummy and healthy! We eat it regularly!"
"Very refreshing salad. Easy to throw together."