You'll only need a total of six ingredients—three for the refreshing citrus dressing and three for the colorful salad. You can replace the pecans in the salad with walnuts or almonds to better suit your tastes.—Elissa Armbruster, Medford, New Jersey
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Divide the salad greens, oranges and pecans among four individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Pecan Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p7
Reviews for Peachy Pecan Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2013
"Great salad yummy and easy to make, i make at least 2 times a month"
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2011
"Fast but so yummy and healthy! We eat it regularly!"
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2011
"Very refreshing salad. Easy to throw together."