Peachy Pecan Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Divide the salad greens, oranges and pecans among four individual salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Pecan Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p7
Reviews for Peachy Pecan Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2013
Great salad yummy and easy to make, i make at least 2 times a month
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2011
Fast but so yummy and healthy! We eat it regularly!
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2011
Very refreshing salad. Easy to throw together.