Peachy Peach Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Peach preserves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup syrup. Finely chop 1 cup of peaches; set aside. Place remaining peaches and reserved syrup in a blender or food processor; add eggs and butter. Cover and process until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the pecans and chopped peaches.
- 2. Spoon into two greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve with peach preserves. Yield: 2 mini loaves.
1 slice: 324 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Peach Bread
"It was good but not great. But I did use peaches packed in juice not syrup so that probably makes a difference."
"I don't have the size of pan it called for so I used my regular 9 inch loaf pan...it made 1 loaf"
"this is my daughters new favourite bread, so yummy!"
"ausome i had a ton of canned peaches given to me and i finially was able to enjoy them a different way."