Peachy Orange Shakes Recipe
I found this recipe in an old cookbook I bought at a garage sale. When I first read it, the memories of younger days and my first job in a soda fountain came back. I also liked the ingredients, and when I tried the shake, I decided it was a keeper. -Helen Phillips, Horseheads, New York
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1. Drain peaches, reserving syrup; save half of the peaches and syrup for another use.
- 2. In a blender, combine the orange juice, ice cream, yogurt, milk, half of the peaches and 1 tablespoon syrup (add any remaining syrup to the reserved peaches). Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 cup: 281 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Orange Shakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC