With a refreshing blend of peach nectar, orange juice and lemonade, this thirst-quenching beverage will be popular throughout the year.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach nectar, chilled
- 1 tablespoon thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup club soda, chilled
- Orange slice and twist
- In a highball glass, combine the orange juice, peach nectar and
- lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Garnish as desired. Yield:
- 1 serving.
Editor's Note: You may add 2 ounces vodka for an alcoholic version.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 174 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.