Peachy Moist Muffins
Whenever I make these, I always get compliments because of their sweet and tender texture. I'm sure your family will agree that these delicious muffins are just "peachy"!
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or well-drained canned peaches
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pecans, sugar and baking powder.
- Combine egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches. Fill greased or
- paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-20
- minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before
- removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.