Peachy Moist Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or well-drained canned peaches
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, pecans, sugar and baking powder. Combine egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 264 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Moist Muffins
"this recipe was awful...waste of time and money"
"dough very dry could barely mix, needed cinnamon, not much flavor"