- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or well-drained canned peaches
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pecans, sugar and baking powder. Combine egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peachy Moist Muffins in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p75
Reviews for Peachy Moist Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2011
"this recipe was awful...waste of time and money"
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2011
"dough very dry could barely mix, needed cinnamon, not much flavor"