Our home economists perk up plain lemonade with peach nectar. Frozen peach slices serve as clever ice cubes that keep this beverage cool without diluting the flavor.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 cups lemonade
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- Fresh mint sprigs, snapdragons and lemon balm
- In a 3-qt. glass pitcher, combine the lemonade and nectar;
- refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir the lemonade
- mixture; add frozen peach slices. Place mint sprigs along the sides
- of the pitcher and float the flowers on top of the lemonade. Yield:
- About 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without mint, snapdragons and lemon balm) equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.