- 2-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, optional
- Grenadine syrup, optional
- In a blender, combine the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and rum if desired; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Keen Daiquiris
Sort By :
"I thought these were just perfect! I used just 1/4 cup rum since I don't like a lot of alcohol."
"I really liked these. The taste of alcohol was just right - not too strong. The lime was a tad strong at some points, but I didn't mind it. My husband, the real peach lover in the family, didn't like them quite as much as me."
"Definitely designed for alcohol - maybe without limeade concentrate"
"A little strong on the limeade. I used splenda in place of the icing sugar."
"I wasn't crazy about this. It was ok, but not amazing. The flavor was nice, maybe with more rum and less limeade, it might have wowed."