You won’t mind breaking out the blender for these frosty fruit drinks—they’re a breeze to whip up with frozen peaches. A dash of grenadine gives the tangy, golden concoction a splash of color.—Joan Antonen, Arlington, South Dakota
- 2-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, optional
- Grenadine syrup, optional
- In a blender, combine the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and rum if desired; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Keen Daiquiris in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Peachy Keen Daiquiris
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review