- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup canned sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup peach spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- Flatten pork to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute pork in oil in batches until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute red pepper and peaches until red pepper is tender. Add the broth, spreadable fruit, mustard and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4 minutes. Return pork to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Ginger Pork in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p15
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peachy Ginger Pork
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review