Peachy Fruit Salad Recipe
Peach pie filling is the unexpected ingredient in this yummy medley of canned and fresh fruits shared by Deanna Richter, Elmore, Minnesota. "This is the kind of recipe I really appreciate when time is short," she says.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 177 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC