Peachy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 177 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Salad
"I have made this salad many times and always get compliments on it. Very easy to make and very good!"
"Quick, easy, delicious. Most of these ingredients you probably have in your pantry. My family raved about this fruit salad and wanted the recipe. I added the bananas and a container of thawed strawberries just before serving, and omitted the marshmallows. Thought it would be plenty sweet withoout them."