Peach pie filling is the unexpected ingredient in this yummy medley of canned and fresh fruits shared by Deanna Richter, Elmore, Minnesota. "This is the kind of recipe I really appreciate when time is short," she says.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p11
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review