- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Salad
"quick, easy, delicious. Most of these ingredients you probably have in your pantry. My family raved about this fruit salad and wanted the recipe. I added the bananas and a container of thawed strawberries just before serving, and omitted the marshmallows. Thought it would be plenty sweet withoout them."