- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, oranges, cherries and bananas. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p14
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review