Peachy Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced or halved peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Dip
"I'm sorry ,but I made this today for tomorrow's breakfast, it tasted awful. I like peaches,marshmallow cream and cream cheese, don't know what is wrong with the combo, I suspect it's the cream cheese which I don't like in desserts much. But hubby loves cream cheese pie and he didn't like it. I added the rest of marshmallow cream,re blended it and it was still bad, then I added two spoonfuls of fresh blackberry syrup I made this morning for our pancakes. I'm still not convinced it's good enough but hubby said it was. Hopefully chilling overnight will help. I really was hoping this quick and simple recipe would be a go to one. We have begun eating big breakfasts to stay full longer . It definitely works and we don't have cravings for snacks and junk. So cooking big breakfasts I need some quick easy recipes for busy days."
"This is the best fruit dip recipe I have. Great with any fresh fruit."