Peachy Fruit Dip Recipe
Peachy Fruit Dip served with fresh fruit is a light summer dessert or side dish. "It's even great for breakfast or brunch," notes Barbara Nowakowski of North Tonawanda, New York.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced or halved peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC