- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced or halved peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Peachy Fruit Dip in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p9
Reviews for Peachy Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2010
This is the best fruit dip recipe I have. Great with any fresh fruit.