Peachy Cream Dessert
Deborah Ratliff of Leburn, Kentucky suggests a pretty summer dessert that's "just peachy"! Cream cheese and fruit layers cover a nutty crust.
12-15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 container (14 ounces) peach glaze
- In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in pecans.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350°
- for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- fluffy. Beat in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange peaches
- over cream cheese layer. Carefully spread glaze over peaches. Cover
- and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 422 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.