Deborah Ratliff of Leburn, Kentucky suggests a pretty summer dessert that's "just peachy"! Cream cheese and fruit layers cover a nutty crust.
- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 container (14 ounces) peach glaze
- In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange peaches over cream cheese layer. Carefully spread glaze over peaches. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Cream Dessert in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p54
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peachy Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review