- 1 cup cold butter
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 container (14 ounces) peach glaze
- In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange peaches over cream cheese layer. Carefully spread glaze over peaches. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Peachy Cream Dessert
Sort By :
The new spelling for love is Peachy Cream! This was amaaaaaaazzzzzzinnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I make this every year when peaches are in season and take it to church potlucks. Always get compliments and the dish comes back empty every time.