Peachy Chicken Wings Recipe
"I've been making these slightly sweet wings for 25 years, and people always love them," says Linda Walker of Dumfries, Virginia. "The wings marinate overnight, then I bake them an hour before serving. The recipe is easy to double or triple for a crowd," she adds.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 chicken wingettes
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken wings. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Transfer wings to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Wings
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC