Peachy Chicken Wings
"I've been making these slightly sweet wings for 25 years, and people always love them," says Linda Walker of Dumfries, Virginia. "The wings marinate overnight, then I bake them an hour before serving. The recipe is easy to double or triple for a crowd," she adds.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 chicken wingettes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients; add chicken wings. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer wings to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until
- chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Yield: 2
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer