Peachy Chicken Wings Recipe
"I've been making these slightly sweet wings for 25 years, and people always love them," says Linda Walker of Dumfries, Virginia. "The wings marinate overnight, then I bake them an hour before serving. The recipe is easy to double or triple for a crowd," she adds.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 chicken wingettes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken wings. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer wings to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peachy Chicken Wings in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Peachy Chicken Wings(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >