Peachy Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir the mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and tarragon until smooth. Add chicken and toss to coat. Stir in grapes, peas, peaches and pecans. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 379 calories, 27 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.