Peachy Chicken Salad on Salad Greens Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide salad greens among four plates; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup chicken salad with 2 cups salad greens equals 277 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.